PLAID THROW for sofa / smart working - 100% Lana Vergine Merino undyed - 155cm x 130cm ca.
- ORIGIN: real Made in Italy. All process (Dyeing, carding, spinning, weaving , finishing are made in Italy). Bottoli Mill which roots date back since 1861, is located in Venice region.
- COMPOSITION: 100% Pure new Merino Wool.
- SO WARM : High coefficient of Heat Insulation. Wool has excellent thermal qualities; the material prevents the dispersion of body heat into the environment by reducing air flow.
- BETTER THEN SPA: High coefficient of Hygroscopicity (the ability to absorb water vapor from the environment). Its ability to absorb humidity allows the material to regulate temperatures and protect the body in both cold and warm conditions. Wool fibres do not only absorb atmospheric humidity; they also soak up perspiration and drive it outwards. It is, in fact, the only textile that can contain up to a third of its weight in water before it starts feeling wet -- thus protecting us from the discomforts of humidity.
- BUILT TO LAST: Elasticity and Tear Resistance. Thanks to their helical structure, polypeptide chains act as springs. This flexibility increases the textile’s durability. A wool fibre can be folded onto itself up to 20,000 times without breaking, which is 10 times that of silk and more then 6 times that of cotton.
- BACTERIA FIGHTER: Self-Cleansing Properties. Unlike synthetic fibres, wool has a surface that does not retain bacteria. It is naturally resistant to dirt and does not require frequent cleaning. In fact, wool fibres contain natural oils that repel dirt from its surface. Likewise, filamentous proteins prevent bad odours from forming in the fabric.
- RING OF FIRE: Fire-Resistance. Wool is self-extinguishing and will stop burning once it is removed from a flame. It is also fairly flame resistant due to the amount of humidity it can absorb.
- SMART WORKING LOVER : Throw designed to be used on a sofa, ideal for smart working users.
- GLAMOUR and LOVE FOR DETAIL: Different designs with a high level of fashion.The patterns for each blanket perfectly match (from the right to the left and from the top and to the down).